This page was last modifiedst on 4/3/2021. |||UNTRANSLATED_CONTENT_END|||
We appreciate that you place your trust in us. We therefore consider it our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will explain what data we collect when you use our website, why we collect these data and how we use them to improve the user experience. In this way we can be completely transparent about our approach.
The persons of whom we process personal data include:
– Website visitors – Our customers and relations – Persons whose data we process on the basis of an agreement – Contact persons of suppliers, clients and third parties with whom we collaborate – Persons who contact us with questions or interest.
Parties that receive your personal data include:
– Our suppliers, in case this is necessary for the delivery of the goods ordered by you
– Third parties, in case this is necessary and when it results from an agreement, from consent or from the law, such as a parcel delivery company.
Parties from which we receive personal data include:
We receive personal data mainly from you the customer. For example, when you place an order and fill in your details on the order form. If you do not provide this information, we cannot process your order and deliver it to you. It is also possible that a client/supplier/third party provides your personal data. For example, if you accept a package for someone else and this person has provided your address details.
Purposes and processing of personal data:
- When you contact us, place an order or change your account, your first and last name, company name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and IP address will be processed in order to prepare your order or answer your question(s).
- If you are a contact person for an organisation, your first and last name, telephone number, and e-mail address will be used so that we can contact you and implement the agreement.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will process your name and e-mail address in order to personalize the newsletter and send it to you by e-mail. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. The bottom of the newsletter explains how to do this.
- When you create an account for our webshop, in addition to the data specified under 1 and/or 2, we will also process the username and the password you set. We will always process these data confidentially.
- Cookies, Google Analytics or Google Ads and similar enable us to track how visitors use our website. This enables us to improve our website and services and to be more responsive to the needs of our customers and visitors. For this purpose, we process data with regard to the pages you visit, your click-and-surfing behavior, and the duration of your session.
- In order to ensure that our website functions optimally, our web server records your IP address, operating system and browser in the event of error messages when you log in or use our webshop. This allows us to optimize our website and fix and prevent errors.
- We are active on social media. If you contact us via social media, we may process your name, e-mail address or social ID so that we can contact you and answer your question(s).
- For administration and invoicing purposes, we may process the data of contact persons and possibly their address details.
- We process payment data so that we can handle your payments in our administration.
- Your data may be used for promotional and marketing purposes and, if necessary, provided to a third party.
- No more personal data are collected than is necessary for the purposes stated. If the data are not retained for these purposes, we may still retain them for archive purposes or in connection with legal matters and limitation periods.
Retention of data:
Decofoodshop stores personal data for the duration of the service, or as long as necessary for other purposes. Personal data may be stored after the end of the contract period, in connection with tax retention periods (administration of 7 years), legal expiry periods (filing claims within a certain period) or because you have an account with us and will place orders in the future.
Your personal data will not be sold or rented to third parties without your consent, unless this is necessary for the performance of the agreement, such as providing your address details to the parcel delivery company. In some cases, information may be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data at all times.
In order to carry out payment transactions between our customers and Decofoodshop, we work together with payment service providers who handle a large part of our payments, including Mollie.com. We only provide these parties with the data necessary for the implementation of the agreement and the administrative processing of your payment. In addition, we collaborate with Postmark to conduct correspondence with our customers.
Decofoodshop takes sufficient technical and organizational measures to secure personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. These measures shall provide an appropriate level of security with regard to the specific risks presented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected, taking into account the state of the art and the cost of implementation. The measures are also aimed at preventing unnecessary collection and further processing of personal data.
You may inspect, delete, amend, destroy or restrict the personal data upon request. You may also withdraw your consent to the disclosure of your data to third parties. We shall comply with your request as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days.
You may object to the use of your personal data if they are used for purposes other than those agreed or stated in this policy. You also have the right to file a complaint with us or with the Personal Data Authority.
You may address your request or complaint to our office for the attention of the management at email@example.com
Questions and feedback:
- Decofoodshop Koningshoek 14
- 5094CD Low Mierde